Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False Age ain't nothin but a number?

hmmm?True or False Age ain't nothin but a number?
Very true ..!!


To me age doesn't matters ...!!!





~~ 18 Till i die ~~True or False Age ain't nothin but a number?
Age is how long you have been alive


how you feel has nothing to do with it. You can feel 900 when you get up or go to bed after a long day or you can feel like a kid when you are having a good day. So yes to a point i think age is just a number. It is all in how you percieve it individaully.
False. Age is maturity, immaturity, wisdom, being unwise, experience, inexperience, innocence, and corruptness. Age is way more than just a number.
Hi again:) It's false. When I became desperately ill I found that age is age and it sucks but sure beats the alternative!
yah... the number is 15 will get you 20





itsonly a number if the lowest number is above the age of consent
False.. i am charatirized by my age everyday of my life. jsut because of it they think i'm annoying. :O
age depends on the age of heart and not body...if heart is week no matter how much you are young you will feel old.
False it indicates your maturity level most likely too. Chicha
heck yah its true. you are as old as you feel. I will be 34 in 14 more days and I feel like im 16.
that goes along with ';mind over matter'; so like whatever you believe you are. and im an idealist so id like to believe that.
True for me


The only thing age represents is experience.
no because it comes with restrictions due to the law, such as a 18 with a 15 year old=rape, cops dont just see the #
False as HELL! Would you think it's okay for a 16 year old to have sex eith a 2 yer old?
true in some cases, false in others...in other words, it depends on the person
usually false
true to the person but false to the law
technically true, only on paper.
completely false.
false its an important factor...
No, there's a big difference between a 5 year old and a 35 year old.
Very true..Least when it comes to maturity,just cause your young does not mean you lack it,just cause your old does not mean you have any..
It's true


In a sense of maturity.


I'm 15, and maturity is not an issue.


Also I learned from other peoples life experience, and live truth.


Of course this doesn't stop anyone from judging me on the spot, but I'm ok with it now. It's almost amusing.


As for pretty ricky, I wouldn't listen to them haha.


The sound like pedophiles
True.
True.
ofcourse it is true age is nothing but a number
false
true
If you're both legal...
Truth
For me.. it's true
True





But that's what old people say to make themselves feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment