Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Being a player is hard work?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: Being a player is hard work?
True...it's hard out there for a pimp.True or False: Being a player is hard work?
not!!
False it is not hard at all
what player in like a basketball player?


ah i get player being a sugar daddy of course its hard work and comprising my experience i met a lot of girls strippers bar girl gym girl etc..but i love all of them and i thank them...just be true
false its only hard for lazy dead-beats!!!!!!!!
sod
False:its supposed to be fun not hard work
But somebodys got to do it!





I have no idea the only thing I play is....


I have no idea?
I have no clue.. I am not a player..
true
for the players...must be
FALSE
True, Monopoly can be challenging, or did this question go over my head?
If it's true, then you're not a good player. A good player knows how to handle everything smoothly.
its so hard


so hard


so hard


a hard rain is gonna fall

No comments:

Post a Comment