Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: All the hott people hang out in P&S?

guilty as charged





'this is why, this is why im hot...im hot cause i hang in P%26amp;S.'True or False: All the hott people hang out in P%26amp;S?
True. We're all bangin' =]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…True or False: All the hott people hang out in P%26amp;S?
That is definitely true! P%26amp;S is where you'll find the sexiest and awesomest people ever.


:D
true remember you me and our contacts and everyone that answered this is are all on P%26amp;S
TRUE!!, No onther category can beat us! We are all smokin hot, plus this category has more people that actually put up there real photo!! Not the stupid cartoon avatars!
False, I'm here. I should be exiled to R%26amp;S for a couple of days. ';Reincarnated'; as a grey smiley. =/
Probably lol
Hell Yeah!





Especially Manny.
Very True.








:D
Very true. :)
True!





:]
TRUE
True everyone is hot here!
Tottaly True.. im guilty to charge!!


[= haha
Hmm...true..XD
true
true
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH of course [:
You bet (:
True! wait am I considered hott..oh gosh *blushes*
true..





p%26amp;s users are the best users =)
I agree with the first answer on we're the best, but I don't consider myself to be hot.
yeah but half are pedofiles =O


KIDDING





or am i? ;)
looks that way:)





shut up will..you know your hot:P
yeah since i came to this section
totally true.. but i thimk u rule over this lol
true. You guys rocked!





whoops i meant rock ;P
of course. why else would we be here(: ;]
False, unless I'm hanging out there. ;)





EDIT: 10 Thumbs down? Wow, I knew I was seriously ugly but I didn't think it was a unanimous opinion.
No the hot people are in P%26amp;S... the hott people hang out in beauty and style.
I'm sure there are hot people that don't hang out in P%26amp;S but hang out in other sections instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment