Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Women take more than they give in bed?

I mean the idea of a woman giving MORE in bed is ridiculous. I bet it has NEVER happened.





Women usually get more foreplay, stimulation and oral and longer sessions of it too. And they usually use anatomy to justify it but get mad if you say this is selfish behavior.





Can you even imagine a woman giving more?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlXfP6xqYRc1N0j2m_BsLAXty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090802171815AALTEfYTrue or False: Women take more than they give in bed?
I don't get much foreplay, so there isn't anything to give back.True or False: Women take more than they give in bed?
Ahem. FALSE! Mate you have perhaps had bad luck in the past?


Well firstly it depends on the individual... Personally I am a woman and though I don't want to get personal, in EVERY relationship I've ever had I given more than I take, and that's ok with me. I happen to be that kind of person.





Usually if you are one to give people will take, it's not a matter of your gender as theres plenty of male givers AND takers and same with women.





Maybe you need to be on the search for some wilder women?? Good luck!
Um well Im a girl and trust me not all girls do that lol


Well i dont


i give alot in bed enough said ;]
well if you were better at trying to please a woman in bed then it wouldnt take so long!!!
true story
yeaa ...





its true .. lmao
I am happy to give what they need. My needs are less, so it is a win/win situation.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment