Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False Poll: You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family?

And do you like everyone in your family? Ever think of just NOT talking to a family member anymore?True or False Poll: You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family?
It is true that you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. However, not all family members act like family all of the time and if the family member is that crappy towards me, I not only think of not talking to a family member anymore, I actually don't talk to them unless they shape up.True or False Poll: You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family?
True, i never had a prob with my family , but i had experience from my mom family , who had a prob with family heritage, and even now she never talks to her brother and sister.. so sad really... how money can breaks family.
False.





I went friendless for years because I came up with the idea that my friends HAVE to be people I have everything in common with. Well, the friendless years ended that myth.





I've made friends with people I have little in common with, but who are nice people, and my life isn't so morbid and gloomy now. You have to take what friendships you can find.
FALSE: You pick your family before you incarnate in order to complete the lessons and complete the karma you have with those relatives. Everything is written in your Book of Life.
You can never pick your friends. A few years ago, I was forced to be friends with this girl who was really immature and thought herself the opposite. Worst year of my life. Hated Middle School. Still do. ((I'm still there....argh...)) Truth is, I'm better off alone. (howls)





-Kaylie
You can pick half of your family (by marriage), and can always choose to dissasociate with those who just are not family 'material'. And I have chosen to not talk with certain Ex-family members.
true you are stuck with the family they are yours no matter if you talk to them or not. friends on the other hand you can pick and choose who you hang out with.
True.


Mostly, yes... but some of them are really BUGGING me right now.


Yes, but then, she's not talking to ME ';first.';








Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Now adays you can pick your family, unfortunately.
Anything is possible with the internet these days.





You could probably buy a new family on ebay.
um true


you can love but not like some family members


you can dislike and not love some you get thru marriage


but i guess if you show respect and grit your teeth and bite your tongue all's well
well you can chose who you marry and they become family
TRUE /NO/THINK I DON'T, POINT BLANK DO NOT TALK IF WE DO IT IS LIKE WAR...............TEMPER-MENTAL.........鈥?TURMOIL ............
True.


There are a few.


My older brother and I might talk once a year or so.
False ....you can pick family members. I am adopting my step daughter.
True...
true %26amp; yes:))d
I call my best friends my family. Having no siblings at all is just sad; that's why I always surround myself with people.
true and false





U dont get to pick ir parents or grandparents so on but ur wife u can choose
I love my parents. I don't talk to my brothers that much. I have what they call the ';middle child syndrome.';
I LOVE my mom and dad etc!!


they're my world!
True
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment