Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a news question...i need to know if this is true or false..James Gandolfini shot dead by a fan?

it was said to have happened yesterday around 7:30pm at a Manhattan restaurant? Any truth to this, pls let me know.I have a news question...i need to know if this is true or false..James Gandolfini shot dead by a fan?
if it happened yesterday it would have be ground breaking news,look to your source for verifcation.There has been nothing released via net to my knowkage and I have been on the net for the last 4 hoursI have a news question...i need to know if this is true or false..James Gandolfini shot dead by a fan?
false... are you kidding me?
I live in NJ, there is nothing in the news. It would be everywhere. False.
I was watching the news and they started to tell a story about Gandolfini but then the screen went black for about 10 seconds, then the credits started to roll. Guess I'll never figure out what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment