Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: GIRLS! If you consider a guy to be just a friend, he can never be your BF?

GIRLS~


If you consider a guy to be just a friend (NOT Date material) at first, can he ever become ';date-able'; later as you get to know him better?





OR





If a guy is put into a FRIENDS category, he can never escape?





(...all this is according to the laddertheory)True or False: GIRLS! If you consider a guy to be just a friend, he can never be your BF?
FALSE: sometimes when we at first find a guy to be a great friend, but we're not interested in dating, we may get to know him better over time and fall for him, finding interest later.


Not in every case of course, but it can happen.True or False: GIRLS! If you consider a guy to be just a friend, he can never be your BF?
The Ladder Theory is half bull ****.





It is possible for a guy to be ';just a friend'; and then possibly be date-able as I get to know him. I have had plenty of friends who were just friends and then began to date. All girls are different, you're lucky if you meet a girl like this.





For me, it's different. When I meet a guy, there's period for me to decided whether or not he's date-able. For example, the way he dresses, way he speaks, what kind of personality, way he acts, etc. If there's multiple things I don't like, he's automatically a friend - but that doesn't mean that there isn't a chance of me falling for him down the line - the chance is just slim.





If I decide he's in the middle or that I like him as a person, he goes in the maybe ';ladder';. There might be things I find out about him later one that I might dislike, therefore he goes into the friend ladder. There may be things I like about him which obviously will make me think he's even a greater potential boyfriend.





The ladders are not set in stone and guys are easily shifted from one ladder to the other. So yes, the Ladder Theory has holes and I believe to be made up solely for entertainment purposes.
False.


I was surprised myself that after a number of years of having had a very good friend, I began, or rather we began to console one another about what had been a few romantic failures and saw within one another the possibility of falling in love, as w if we had been for a time, yet never had troubled to look at each other romantically. We plan to marry in May of this year.


I believe that before him, I'd always been looking for that person whose great challenge to my personality was what cause sparks and fireworks...now I understand that I had been searching for people who were emotionally unavailable. Perhaps I was unavailable as well...
no, that's not true...Friendship is the very step to have intimate relationship... Which means, thru this friendship you may know the person more...Because of constant being together and communication, sometimes unintentionally you got fall from each other...





It would be nice that the ultimate relationship started from friendship because this means that there would be much adjustment to carry or the two of you are comfortable to each other already that you don't have to pretend to be what you want to be for impression purposes because you partner already knows your weaknesses and strength...
1/2 true 1/2 false





A girl can put a guy into just frends but never gonna date him but later on want to date him. No u can escape the just friends category if u play ur cards right. Like on Vday if i dont have a date and he asks me out and ive kinda liked him then bye bye friends hello boyfriends category but u have to remember u can get out of that one too im just not gonna tell u how
Friendship is the best basis for marriage! Period!





If you have already established a friendship with a guy, he won't hurt your feelings as easily as a casual relationship and when you marry, that same theory will apply!





My husband and I had the friendship first and we were married nearly 22 years until his death.
Im a guy, and that is not true, I know for a fact.





All those cheesy websites that say don't do that, is made up of a 100 nerds who have never gotten a girl so they make dumb advice for others.





Listen to someone who actually know what their talking about.





Remeber anything is possible. ;)


Good Luck
well, i considered this guy to be only my very close friend, and 4 months earlier, he asked me out, and i realized that i actually liked him quite a lot, which i wouldnt have ever thought of, and now weve been going out ever since. so, yeah, girls can change their minds.
i kno im not a girl, but i've seen it happen with my friends, people that knew each other for along time then start dating. altho it seems to happen with people who are jus casual acquaintances, so maybe the person has changed into something they like next time they see them
you can have a guy best friend if he is gay....you cannot have a true guy best friend without having some ';feelings'; involved. some may not like to admit it...but there is always a little sexual tension that is present.
That's not true. Many people that I have known have had guy friends that they have initially only seen as friends, but over time and closer friendships with them have grown into actual romantic relationships.
False...he can become ';date-able';, and yeah he can escape into the ';friends with benefits'; category!
I was best friends with a guy for 5.5 years. Then suddenly he started looking better and better to me, we fell in love and last year passed our 10 year wedding anniversary.
Well guys always wanna have girlfriends and it really hard to find one that is JUST a friend.I had the luck only in 4th grade and then nothing..they all were date materials ...
false-


overtime we might realize we like the friend in another way and they can become dateable
it can work because as you get lyk older n what not you get more mature and fall for lyk mostly mates
FALSE...





If a friend plays his cards right... he will be tapping that before too long.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo


not true
Sure, but if you see him as a friend there was no attraction to begin with. xox
false
not true...

No comments:

Post a Comment